Haj Committee of India ( HCOI) is expected to receive applications for Haj Pilgrimage from 20th January, 2014. It will receive applications from those candidates only who are having valid passport and are going Haj for the first time . Those who are not having all the required documents they should start their process to get them clear by the end of the date of receiving Haj application.
Haj applicants should remember following important facts before applying :
- One set of application form is for Three applicants only
- There is Processing Fee ( it is non refundable).
- Remember Haj application form is free of cost.
- Attach photo copy of valid International passport ( Duly self attested)
- Form should be submitted to the concerned State / Union Territory Haj Committee
- Always ask for Acknowledgement from State Haj Committee after submission of applications
- Ask for the Cover number from State Haj Committee
- to know the latest and to download the Application Form , visit the official website of Haj Committee of India ( www.hajcommittee.com) Applicants can also use photo copy