Remember These Eleven Points For Filling Haj Application Form 2017
Haj Committee of India has instructed to all the interested Haj applicants to take care of following points while filling up their applications for Haj pilgrimage 2017 :
- Haj Application Form Submission Starting Date – 2nd January , 2017
- Last date to submit the Haj : 24th January, 2017
- There is facility to submit the Haj application form online as well as through Android Mobile App . But , have to send the print copy of the submitted form to the State Haj Committee . The form will be considered incomplete without the verification and would not be forwarded for Haj 2017.
- Passport Issued after 24th January,2017 would not be acceptable
- The validity of the Passport should be till 28th February, 2018 else it would not be acceptable Passport should be machine readable else it would be acceptable
- All the applicants will have to register themselves by depositing Rs. 300 /- as Haj Pilgrims Processing Fee in the SBI Account of Haj Committee of India , Mumbai ( Account Number : 35398104789 ) or in the Union Bank of India ( Account Number : 31870201040610).
- Haj pilgrim Processing Fee can be deposited online from the website of HCOI.
NOTE : Pay-in-Slip should be attached with the Haj application form.
- Under one Cover maximum 5 person can apply alongwith one or two infants.
- Those who have completed their 70 years on 1st January , 2017 or born before 2nd January, 1947 they will be put in the Reserved A category with their companion.
NOTE : As a companion following can apply : husband, wife , brother , sister, son , daughter, grand daughter/ son , maternal grand daughter / son , daughter-in-law , son-in-law , niece, nephew. Such applicants are not allowed to go alone at any cost or in any circumstances.
- Those who have applied in 2014, 2015 , 2016 and still not selected , they will be considered in the reserved Category B.
- Those who have given wrong address or caught that they are repeaters or have hidden some of their facts , their application form can be canceled anytime.