Process to Apply For Haj 2019 Seat Under Gov Discretionary Quota
There were many inquiries related to Government Haj Quota . All were asking the process to apply under this quota. There is good news for all such enquirers . Haj Committee of India in its latest circular has informed the details related to Government Discretionary Quota .
There are 500 Haj seats under Government Discretionary Quota . This quota is provided under New Haj Policy of Haj Committee of India for the period of next five years Haj-2018-2022.
Distribution of seats are following :
- 200 Seats for the Haj Committee of India
- 300 for Govt. of India:
- Hon’ble President – 100
- Hon’ble Prime Minister – 75
- Hon’ble Vice-President 75
- Hon’ble Minister of Minority Affairs 50
According to this notification Government Quota is disbursed by the above respective authorities directly, for which recommending/ forwarding of by Chief Executive Officer, Haj Committee of India is not required. Therefor , it is suggested to forward recommendation/ requisition letter to the above concerned authority directly with request on plain paper along with recommendation of the MP/MLA/ Others, if any.
Address of the above respective authorities are given below :
- Haj Committee of India – Members of Haj Committee of India http://www.hajcommittee.gov.in
- Hon’ble President – Hon’ble President of India, President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 004
- Hon’ble Prime Minister – Hon’ble Prime Minister of India , Prime Minister Office, 152, South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi-110 011
- Hon’ble Vice-President – Hon’ble Vice-President of India, Vice-President’s Office, Parliament House, New Delhi – 110 001
- Hon’ble Minister of Minority Affairs- Hon’ble Minister of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India 11th Floor, Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
Important NOTE : “Government Quota can be released only to those pilgrims who have participated in the “Qurrah” but have not been successful and possess a cover number as proof of participation in the Qurrah.”
Read the official notification